The Times Square EDITION has created a one-of-a-kind entertainment venue available for private events. Paradise Club is pure drama, elegantly suited for performances, runway shows, or private parties, among others.
Designed to house the club’s own edgy live shows, the space features a state of-the-art production studio that allows for live simulcasts and global broadcasts, as well as locally to a best-in-class 17,000 sf-8K-8mm Jumbotron in Times Square and a high-definition digital screen on the club stage.
Adding to the drama are sultry, rich red velvet interiors, bespoke murals and a sensational lighting effects system by Tony and Academy Award-winning designer Fisher Marantz of Studio 54 fame.
- 27 ft state-of-the-art programmable High Resolution 8k 20M pixel LED screen
- Full integration into Broadcast feed and can be linked directly to the LED Jumbotron and starburst light feature
- Custom ceiling starburst LED light feature
- Bosch and Dali inspired murals by Chandler Noah and Diego Castaño of En Viu studio
- Deep tufted leather circular banquettes with Saint Laurent marble tables and high gloss French lacquer armchairs upholstered in velvet